Here you start our pocketed coil mattress line with do not disturb technology, heavier gauge steel on the edges (caliber edge technology) and nice medium plush feel that feels very supportive without feeling very firm. Named after the owners oldest daughter (Lindsey), this collection of mattresses has one of our best sellers for over 20 years. These are tried and true premium mattresses but at a very reasonable price. Here you get the true benefits of buying straight from the factory.
Pocketed coil technology
1) Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but increased pressure relief and conformability.
2) Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any spring mattress
3) Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and leaking down into the foundation.
Caliber edge technology
1) Outer rows of coils are much firmer around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface.
2) By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3 foam encasement (rail), more of the mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
3) Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
4) Improved air flow and breathability
5) Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
High density layers of padding.
All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
1) We only use high density layers of padding. Whether its our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
2) The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our premium foam padding is heavy, which is a good thing. Its denser than what most brand name mattresses use, so less air can get in it over time and cause the breakdown of the foam.
- 682 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Caliber edge technology
- 1.25 super soft foam
- 2 Super soft quilted cover with polyester fiber
- 20 year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.