For our 40th Anniversary, we wanted to make something special so we decided to go back to our roots and make a two sided heavy duty mattress at a value price. We wanted to give back to our customers who have been blessing us now for 40 years. This mattress has a very firm foam-encased support system and is at a value price just like old times.
We held a contest a while back asking customers to send us pictures of their oldest Murmaid made mattresses in their home and we got so many pictures of our Lindsey Line two-sided mattresses that we decided to make a line of mattresses just like we did 20 years ago with heavy-duty innersprings, heavy-duty dense foams and fibers, and mattresses that can be flipped. The Anniversary uses a very firm and supportive foam encased innerspring just like they used to make them and comes in and an old fashioned (low) price as well.
More Features and Benefits
Bonnell spring systems
1) We use a premium 390 coil count bonnell innerspring that is made for durability and support.
For almost over 30 years, we have been using this type of spring system which is and has been a
workhorse of the bedding industry for many, many years.
2) This type of spring is used for its flatter, firmer feel.
Two sided technology
These are mattresses made the old fashion way, with heavy duty springs and padding on both sides so
you can flip your mattress if you want to.
1) We make several of these mattresses with the exact same innerspring and heavy duty layers of
padding exactly as we did 20 years ago.
2) We dont put any memory foam or specialty foams and fibers in these, but we do use heavy
duty layers of mattress padding and premium innersprings for durability and support.
1) We insert heavy duty inserts into the innerspring around the edges of the mattress for extra
2) The extra edge support allows for the entirety of the sleeping surface to be used
- 1.5'' super soft quilting
- 1'' densified fiber
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- 416 coil foam encased innerspring
- 20 year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.