Great value and a little nostalgia! We decided to celebrate our 40th year Anniversary in style by providing a premium made mattress at yesteryears price. This mattress is two-sided so you can flip it just like mattresses we made 40 years ago but with todays technologically advanced pocketed coil innerspring. It is a medium plush feel at an incredible value.
Two sided technology
These are mattresses made the old fashion way, with heavy duty springs and padding on both sides so
you can flip your mattress if you want to.
1) We make several of these mattresses with the exact same innerspring and heavy-duty layers of
padding exactly like we did 20 years ago.
2) We dont put any memory foam or specialty foams and fibers in these, but we do use heavy
duty layers of mattress padding and premium innersprings for durability and support.
Pocketed coil technology
1) Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together
with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but
increased pressure relief and conformability.
2) Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any
3) Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and leaking down into the
Caliber edge technology
1) Outer rows of coils are much firmer around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a
larger sleep surface.
2) By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3 foam encasement (rail), more of the
mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
3) Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
4) Improved air flow and breathability
5) Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
- 1.5 super soft quilting
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- 682 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Caliber edge technology
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- 20 year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.