This is a step up over the Signal pillow top as its foam encased for more edge support, has more springs and a heavier gauge wire with high density layers of padding, and a more luxurious feel.
Named after the owners oldest daughter (Lindsey), this collection of mattresses has one of our best sellers for over 20 years. These are tried and true premium mattresses but at a very reasonable price. Here you get the true benefits of buying straight from the factory.
More features and benefits:
Bonnell spring systems
1) We use a premium 390 coil count bonnell innerspring that is made for durability and support.
For almost over 30 years, we have been using this type of spring system which is and has been a
workhorse of the bedding industry for many, many years.
2) This type of spring is used for its flatter, firmer feel.
High density layers of padding
All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm
and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
1) We only use high density layers of padding. Whether its our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
2) The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our premium foam padding is heavy, which is a good thing. Its denser than what most brand name mattresses use, so less air can get in it over time and cause the breakdown of the foam.
1) We insert heavy duty inserts into the innerspring around the edges of the mattress for extra
2) The extra edge support allows for the entirety of the sleeping surface to be used
- 1'' foam on bottom
- 416 coil foam encased innerspring system
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- 1.25'' high density plush foam under the pillow top
- Pillow top gusset
- 1.5'' super soft foam in pillow top
- 1.5'' plush quilted mattress cover
- 20 year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.