The Storm mattresses are a collection of mattresses that feel good, look good and are loaded with
premium components to help you get a good nights sleep. They have our very best pocketed coil spring
system, high-density heavy duty layers of padding and just enough gel memory foam to provide pressure
relief without making it feel like an actual memory foam mattress. The Storm Plush is a medium soft
mattress that is plush on top but still very supportive.
Our Storm collection of mattresses are made from premium components that are designed to be
supportive, durable and to relieve pressure much like a premium memory foam hybrid mattress but
without that memory foam type of feel.
Pocketed coil technology
1) Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together
with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but
increased pressure relief and conformability.
2) Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any
3) Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and leaking down into the
Quantum edge technology
1) Outer rows of coils are much smaller in diameter all the way around the mattress for a
supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface.
2) By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3 foam encasement (rail), more of the
mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
3) Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
4) Improved air flow and breathability
5) Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
Memory gel is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and
high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and
bake them out to make memory Gel. Memory gel is designed to be a better sleeping surface:
1) Memory gel helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your
body for superior pressure relief.
2) Its also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that
stuck feeling) and adds overall support for your body
3) Memory gel absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal
High density layers of padding.
All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm
and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
1) We only use high density layers of foam padding. Whether its our super soft or extra firm layers
of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
2) The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Density is weight per cubic foot and
most mattresses have 1.2 lb-1.5 lb. density foam, but in all of our Storm mattresses we use 2.3
lb. foam or better for more support, comfort and durability. Our foam is heavy but thats a good
thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a
period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- Heavy duty insulator pad under the spring
- 896 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Quantum edge technology
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- 2.5 high density super soft foam
- 1 memory gel
- 1.5 super soft quilted cover
- 20 year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.