If you need help, please call us at(423) 305-0799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your experience with us. We strive to make your mattress buying experience easy and convenient and believe that customer service should be handled in the same manner.
If you need help with a warranty claim, and if you’re having one or more of the following issues, please email email@example.com or visit any MurMaid Mattress location to pick-up a free warranty kit.
The MurMaid Mattress Warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through fabric
- Sagging – only if mattress has been continously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame and center support, or a minimum of 5 cross slats
- Body impressions 1.5″ or greater
- Broken or loose support elements
- Compression or undone stapling of support elements
- Broken or loose grid top
- Splitting of the wood frame
- Loose, bent or defective wood beams
The MurMaid Warranty does not cover items such as, but not limited to:
- Bedding sold "as is"
- Bedding height
- Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set
- Handles on mattresses
- Fabric stains, soiling and burns
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective
- Transportation costs
- Body impressions less than 11/2″
- Damage of the mattress or foundation due to abuse
- Sheet fit
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation
- Comfort preference
- Corner guards